Xylophone Throw Pillow // Reader Appreciation Week Giveaway #1
Today is day 1 of Reader Appreciation Week here at Pile O’ Fabric. This week I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you as a reader with 4 days of handmade giveaways by yours truly! I encourage you if you have not yet, to read the first post of Reader Appreciation Week here. I share about everything I am celebrating this week and how thankful I am for you. :)
UPDATE: I think I confused everyone a little bit with my original post, I wanted to just to lay out the rules of the week ahead of time, but some started to enter the giveaways on the original post. So I did want to clear up you will need to go to each day’s giveaway post to enter individually. Email me at alyssa@http://pileofabric.com if you have any questions.
Day 1: Handmade Giveaway Prize
Today’s giveaway prize is a Xylophone Throw Pillow. This throw pillow is stuffed and about 18.5″ x 9″ so it is perfect for your bed or couch.
Xylophone Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman in her book Modern Patchwork
A few months back I was doing a review of Elizabeth Hartman’s new book Modern Patchwork. While I was doing the review I really wanted to be able to test out one of her patterns, but there was no way I had time to make an entire quilt. So I decided to just make one quilt block from my favorite quilt in the book. Which was the Xylophone Quilt.
I made one of the larger blocks from the quilt and it has been hanging up in my studio as inspiration for months. I finally decided I would make it into a pillow for this weeks event. I pebble quilted around the blocks and used some Metro Circles for the back.
Enter to Win
The entries for this giveaway are a little bit different than what I normally do. First you must be a follower of Pile O’ Fabric. Using the Rafflecopter widget tell me how you follow whether via RSS Email, RSS Reader, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Flickr.
For Bonus Entries
- Comment on the blog post and tell me what one of your all time favorite blog posts was here at Pile O’ Fabric. You could even provide the link to the post if you would like. If you are newer to Pile O’ Fabric, have a look around you never know what you may find :) (there are still some images missing and links to be fixed from my recent blog platform switch so if you find something funny sorry it should be fixed soon)
- Pin your favorite Pile O’ Fabric blog post on Pinterest
- Pin your favorite Pile O’ Fabric Tutorial on Pinterest
- Pin this Handmade Giveaway on Pinterest (can be done daily)
- Tweet about the Handmade Giveaway on Twitter (can be done daily)
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE near and far! If you’re a “no reply” or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you