Next up was the table runner. First I pieced together the left over scraps from the flowers into one long piece 5" wide. I then cut the strip with a gentle curve and pieced it together with some Kona Putty. For the front I used one solid piece of Kona Putty and quilted it completely before adding the flowers. That way the back would be completely quilted. I first quilted some free hand vines, hexagons, and swirls, and then filled the leftover space with pebble quilting. I used Aurifil 40wt (2312) for the top and bobbin, and let me tell you I fall even more in love with Aurifil every time I use it. It blends so beautifully, and adds wonderful texture.