Use of Images or Content
Please do not use any content or images from this website on personal blogs or websites without my direct consent. You can email me for consent at email@example.com (I promise I don’t bite :). Permission is not required for those wishing to pin images to Pinterest, please take care to link correctly to the relevant blog post. You also have my full permission to link up to any of my tutorials or posts on your blog or anywhere you are sharing.
However, please do not use or pin photos of my children!
Use of Free Tutorials/Patterns
Pile O’ Fabric free patterns or tutorials are intended for personal use only. If you are interested in teaching or using a tutorial, quilt along, or BOM in a group setting then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for prior consent.
- Pile O’ Fabric blog is a personal blog written and edited by me Alyssa Lichner. For questions about this blog, please contact me at email@example.com.
- At Pile O’ Fabric, I do accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, affiliate links, or other forms of compensation.
- Pile O’ Fabric abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Any compensation received in regards to a review, tutorial, or post, will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I, Alyssa Lichner, owner of Pile O’ Fabric, am not compensated to provide a positive opinion or review on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely truth and from my heart. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Pile O’ Fabric’s free tutorials are written with my heart out of my love for quilting. I do everything I can to try and provide the best quality tutorials and instructions that I can. However, the free tutorials and instructions on this blog are not tested by a 2nd party. Because of this, there is always a chance for error and I cannot be held liable for any issues that may arise from an error. If you come across any errors in a tutorial, BOM, etc. please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make all efforts to update the tutorial, a.s.a.p. Your feedback is always welcome and very much appreciated!
Have a question?