This vintage-inspired camera bag sewing pattern includes padded compartments for two lenses and a tablet, an exterior slip pocket, an adjustable cross-body strap, and a fully-enclosing wrap around flap with a reinforced top-carrying handle.
The materials list includes two 6″ wood craft sticks. These keep the flap from sagging under weight when using the top handle. These sticks are included with the pattern.
This is a printed pattern. The PDF version of the Camille Camera Bag can be purchased through Swoon Patterns.
- 2/3 yard 44” wide exterior fabric, quilting weight
- 1 1/2 yards 44” wide lining fabric, quilting weight
- 2 yards 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF101)
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Soft & Stable) (1 1/2 yards Pellon Flex-Foam)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam Plus TP971F)
- (2) 1” side release or center release buckles
- (2) 6” x 3/4” wood craft sticks (included with pattern)
- (2) 1 1/2” rectangle rings
- (1) 1 1/2” strap slide
- (1) magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue