This is the perfect bag for traveling sewing projects or activities for your kids in the car! You’ll take it with you wherever you go. This case is for anyone! Get organized! The bag finishes at approximately 13.5” wide, 9’’ tall (12.5’’ including handles), 18’’ tall when fully opened. Noodlehead patterns are very well written and easy to follow.
- Perfect for handwork, cross stitch, and embroidery project supplies.
- Two pocket configurations: long pockets hold a rubber band loom, alternate configuration is great for kids' artwork supplies and sewing supplies!
You Will Need
- Main Exterior - Fat Quarter
- Main Lining - Fat Quarter
- Interior Pockets - Fat Quarter
- Interior Accents - Fat Quarter
- Cotton Canvas (used as stabilizer) - FQ
- Low Loft Cotton Batting - FQ
- 16 Gauge Clear Vinyl - 14" x 10"
- 12" Zipper
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101) - 1/4 yard
- 1/2" wide double fold bias tape - 2 yards
- 2.5" piece of 1" wide elastic
- 12" piece of 1/4" wide elastic (for long pocket version)
- 1 button for flap pocket option or 3 buttons for long pocket option
- 3/4" wide hook & loop tape (for flap pocket option only)
- 3 elastic hair ties (if not making fabric loops)