Daddy-O, Week 3 - Fat Quarter Idol
This is the third week of Fat Quarter Idol at Sew,Mama,Sew!. And this weeks theme is Daddy-O. First off I think of my husband, who is a young daddy. So I wanted to choose very young looking masculine prints.
I picked out about 36 different fabrics, opened the images up in Photoshop and put them all together in a collage. One by one I got rid of fabrics, till I had my final twelve.
Here were my final choices which can all be found at the Sew,Mama,Sew! shop.
- Dash Stripe Cloud Poppy ~ A Walk in the Woods
- Shine Lead ~ Cocoon
- Birch Blue ~ Habitat
- A Ghastlie Angle Natural ~ The Ghastlies
- Composition Book Apple ~ School Days
- Daisy's Dates Patriotic Vanilla ~ Reunion
- Weave Coal ~ Summersville
- Dot N' Square Orange ~ Kitchen Collection
- Tic Tac Check Shade Grey ~ Quilt Blocks
- Striped Black ~ Color Me
- Chinese Red 1480 ~ Kona Cotton
- Charcoal 1071 ~ Kona Cotton
You can see my final choices on my Pinterest Board for Daddy-O. Can't wait for next weeks challenge!
If you are interested in joining in the fun check out at the rules at Sew,Mama,Sew!