I made one of the larger blocks from the quilt and it has been hanging up in my studio as inspiration for months. I finally decided I would make it into a pillow for this weeks event. I pebble quilted around the blocks and used some Metro Circles for the back.
Enter to Win
The entries for this giveaway are a little bit different than what I normally do. First you must be a follower of Pile O' Fabric. Using the Rafflecopter widget tell me how you follow whether via RSS Email, RSS Reader, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Flickr.
For Bonus Entries
- Comment on the blog post and tell me what one of your all time favorite blog posts was here at Pile O' Fabric. You could even provide the link to the post if you would like. If you are newer to Pile O' Fabric, have a look around you never know what you may find :) (there are still some images missing and links to be fixed from my recent blog platform switch so if you find something funny sorry it should be fixed soon)
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric blog post on Pinterest
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric Tutorial on Pinterest
- Pin this Handmade Giveaway on Pinterest (can be done daily)
- Tweet about the Handmade Giveaway on Twitter (can be done daily)
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE near and far! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you