These zipper pouches were made with Lark by Amy Butler (Home Dec Weight) and Bottom-weight Twill.
Enter to Win
The entries for this giveaway are a little bit different than what I normally do. First you must be a follower of Pile O' Fabric. Using the Rafflecopter widget tell me how you follow whether via RSS Email, RSS Reader, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Flickr.
For Bonus Entries
- Comment on the blog post and tell me what your favorite pattern or tutorial of all time is. One you may go back to again and again, as I have with these zipper pouches. I would love a link too :)
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric blog post on Pinterest
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric Tutorial on Pinterest
- Pin this Handmade Giveaway on Pinterest (can be done daily)
- Tweet about the Handmade Giveaway on Twitter (can be done daily)
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE near and far! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you