Today's giveaway prize is an Apache Star Pillow Sham that fits a 20 x 20 pillow form. I had so much fun with this pillow. I use EQ7 design program, and looked through a bunch of the stars in the block database and tweaked a few before I came up with this one. I used foundation paper piecing to piece it. Then I quilted it with echo lines about 1/4" apart all over. I used Auifil Threads in 28wt and 40wt. For the back I went a little crazy and just did an explosion effect from the center out, I basically just went with it and had fun practicing FMQ on my Juki.
Enter to Win
The entries for this giveaway are a little bit different than what I normally do. First you must be a follower of Pile O' Fabric. Using the Rafflecopter widget tell me how you follow whether via RSS Email, RSS Reader, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Flickr.
For Bonus Entries
- Comment on the blog post and tell me what your favorite part of Christmas is.
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric blog post on Pinterest
- Pin your favorite Pile O' Fabric Tutorial on Pinterest
- Pin this Handmade Giveaway on Pinterest (can be done daily)
- Tweet about the Handmade Giveaway on Twitter (can be done daily)
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE near and far! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you