Concerto a Quilt Finish and Quilt Pattern
Yesterday I announced the news of Aria Lane, and the new patterns we will be selling. One of them was Concerto, a quilt I actually showed you guys when it was just the quilt top a while back. Today I wanted to final share with you the finished quilt.
Concerto was inspired by a Mozart Record Cover, hence the reason for the name Concerto. The colors are some of my absolute favorite and I love the negative space. The Concerto pattern comes in six sizes wall hanging, crib, throw, twin, queen, king. It also includes two alternate color ideas and quilting suggestions. I plan on making the quilt again, but in the wall hanging size. And for the binding I wan't to try and make it a bleed binding so that its basically invisible.
Concerto is currently being shown in the Negative Space category at the QuiltCon show in Austin, TX and since I am there right now I will be sure to share photos of it hanging up all professional :) If you are not attending QuiltCon and won't get to see it, why not make a Concerto quilt of your own, so I can see it when I get home ;)
Today I am giving away 3 Concerto Quilt Patterns to three lucky Pile O' Fabric readers.
Enter To Win
- First step: Leave a blog post comment in the disqus comment box at the bottom of this post, telling me what types of patterns are your favorite to purchase. ****If you are viewing this post in your email, you must first go to the actual post at http://blog.pileofabric.com and enter your comment there.****
- Second Step: Use the Rafflecopter Widget below and confirm that you have commented.
- Third Step: If interested complete the "bonus" entries and confirm you did so in the Rafflecopter widget.
For Bonus Entries
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Share about Giveaway on Facebook, or Twitter, or Pinterest
- Subscribe to Aria Lane Newsletter
- Follow Aria Lane on Facebook
This giveaway will end Tuesday, February 26th, at 12 a.m. EST. Mr. Random will choose three winners and I will announce their name on Facebook and Twitter and I will email the winner directly.
Tomorrow I will share with you the new embroidery collection at Aria Lane with a collection giveaway!