Closed - Fabric Giveaway Friday ~ Good Luck Bundle
Fabric Giveaway Sponsor
Surly Sheep is one of the #1 places to shop for color bundles! Take the guessing out of choosing your color combinations and fabrics.
There have been a few changes in the shop recently. Surly Sheep is starting to sell some individual fat eighths, quarters and such and am now they are selling "Big Fat Sixteenths" as well (which are really 1/12 of a yard) that are 10" by 12" with no selvedges instead of the regular fat sixteenths.
Good Luck Surly Sheep Discount
Brooke has offered to give Pile O' Fabric readers 15% off on ALL PRODUCTS! Use Coupon Code = GoodLuck2013 This sale will be good through March 3rd.
Fabric Giveaway Prize!
Today's giveaway prize is so befitting for the upcoming month! Surly Sheep is giving away a Fat Eighth bundle of greens & yellows which they call the Good Luck Bundle to one lucky Pile O' Fabric reader!
Enter To Win
- First step: Leave a blog post comment in the disqus comment box at the bottom of this post, telling me what your current favorite Surly Sheep items are. ****If you are viewing this post in your email, you must first go to the actual post at http://blog.pileofabric.com and enter your comment there.****
- Second Step: Use the Rafflecopter Widget below and confirm that you have commented.
- Third Step: If interested complete the "bonus" entries and confirm you did so in the Rafflecopter widget.
For Bonus Entries
- Pin your favorite fabric from Surly Sheep on Pinterest
- Subscribe to the Surly Sheep Newsletter
- Easy Entry for all Pile O' Fabric RSS Email Subscribers
- Easy Entry for Pile O' Fabric Facebook Fans
This giveaway will end Wednesday, March 6th, at 12 a.m. EST. Mr. Random will choose one winner and I will announce their name on Facebook and Twitter and I will email the winner directly.a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE near and far! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you!