Fabric Giveaway Friday // Aria Lane Pattern
Aria Lane is a modern design company that produces original modern quilt and embroidery patterns for the crafting community. By purchasing an Aria Lane pattern you are supporting an independent designer in the sewing community.
This week we have launched two more new patterns at Aria Lane.
Designed and pieced by Tara Knight and quilted by Pat Roche.
Designed and stitched by Holly Stringer.
We also have made a change lowering our pricing, you can now get all of the Aria Lane quilt patterns for $11.50/ea.
Aria Lane is giving away a PDF pattern, winners choice to two lucky winners!
Enter To Win
Here’s how, using the Rafflecopter Widget below follow the steps. First step tell me what is your favorite Aria Lane
*NOTE – If your comment doesn’t show up immediately there is not need to re-comment. On giveaway days my commenting system thinks I am getting spammed with the mass amount of comments in a short time, so it sends some comments to moderation automatically. Your comment will show as soon as I can go through all the comments and approve them.
For Bonus Entries
- Signup to receive Aria Lane product updates via email.
- Pin your favorite pattern from Aria Lane on Pinterest
- Easy Entry for all Aria Lane Facebook Fans
- Easy Entry for Pile O’ Fabric Facebook Fans
This giveaway will end Wednesday, April 30th, at 12 a.m. EST. Mr. Random will choose two winners and I will announce their name by the following Friday on Facebook
and I will email the winner directly.
* Note * This giveaway is open to anyone near or far. If you’re a “no reply” or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that if you win I can contact you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway