Save time trying to wrangle up all the extra notions/supplies needed for the Technicolor Galaxy Block of the Month Quilt with a basic supply kit. It is assumed that you have the needed sewing tools such as a Sewing Machine, Iron, Pressing Board, Rotary Cutter, Cutting Mat, Scissors, Pins, Matching Thread, Seam Ripper, Basting Pins, Etc.
The basic supply kits include some of the specialty supplies that will be needed during the course of the BOM.
- Clover Bias Tape Maker - 9mm
- Clover Fusible Web - 5mm
- Fineline® Regular Glue Tip
- 4oz Bottle of Elmer’s Washable School Glue
- 2 pack of Elmer’s Washable Glue Sticks
- (1) 50 pack of Pre-cut Petal Stabilizer
- (2) 60 packs of Pre-cut 5/8” Hexagon Stabilizer
- ½” Stencil Paint Brush
- ¼ yard Pellon Wonder-Under® Fusible Web
- Faultless Heavy Starch
- Schmetz Microtex Needles (for piecing)
- Schmetz Embroidery Needles (for quilting)
- Bohin Size 8 Needles (for hand sewing)
- 1.5" x 12" Add-A-Quarter Ruler